Old Savannah tours is the only locally-owned and -operated trolley tour company in Savannah. Since 1979 they have been providing variety of historic tours of the city, including Historic Overview Tours, On/Off Tours, Ghost Tours, and combination Land and Sea Tours.
The tours are fully narrated and feature uniquely personal descriptions of Savannah’s history. Even a costumed historic re-enactor (Forrest Gump, Georgia found General James Oglethorpe, or a pirate) may board your tour!
- Historic Overview Tours (90 minutes)
- Historic On-Off Tours (All-Day Pass)
- Savannah Experience Tour (3 hours)
- Haunted Trolley Tours (with Pirates House dinner option)
- Land and Sea Tour (combination trolley tour and riverboat cruise)
- Custom Tours
Ticket Office Locations and Phone Number:
250 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard (at the corner of Liberty)
201 West Boundary Street (on the right on Oglethorpe Avenue, just after you get off the bridge)
(912) 234-8128 or Toll Free (800) 517-9007